Monday, June 9, 2008

The inflatable slide comes out of hiding!!

For 10 months out of the year, the Sidewinder Splash waits. It waits, all crammed into a tupperware container, for the day that it is so warm that it is worth taking out and spending the hour it takes to prepare. Today was that day. The forecast called for 95, the heat index well over 100. Perfect. When I pulled up from work (a very exhausting day) It was quite the spectacle. Our neighbors had come over to check it out. I think I even heard someone say "Look at that thing" from across Park Ave (anyone who has visited our house knows how loud Park Ave is!). The boys were having an absolute blast! Coach was running around like crazy. I couldn't keep up! I found a patio chair and a nice shady spot and just sat and took it all in. (Really, I was feeling like a big turd pile, but we won't get into that in the happy blog.)







Click on Jackson for more pictures of the sidewinder splash!!
Hot Hot Hot!

No comments: