Sunday, May 31, 2009

Potty training semi-success!

We decided not to mess around with potty training Cooper anymore. We are so sick of diapers and Cooper is really ready now. We just needed to be more consistent. He is very motivated by candy (of any sort), so we use that as a reward. Now, we don't have him completely potty trained, yet, but we are getting closer than we ever have. He NEVER gets candy unless he has dry pants when he pees in the potty, and he gets super-cool mini snickers or a mini milky-way if he does #2; which he did today. For the first time. Ever. Twice.

He is ALWAYS in big boy pants adorned with either Thomas, Elmo or various Sesame Street monsters. I just had to take some pictures of how cute his little butt is in them. I was talking about how cute and little his butt is and he said mommy butt BIG, and he made sure to accentuate that fact with an arm swinging to the ceiling. Way to make your mommy feel good, Coop.

Cooper hiding as I chased him around the kitchen with the camera. Modest. I understand.

Ahhh, finally got the cute-butt shot.

No comments: