Our Memorial day was great...very laid back and restful. Cooper and I put out the "merican fwag" in the morning. I really did not want to forget to do it, and I couldn't have had a better assistant.
Later in the morning, we went out in the backyard and blew bubbles and played in the clubhouse. It was nice just spending time outside with the boys on a beautiful day.
After a yummy lunch of "peanut butter jelly time" (and delicious turkey paninis for Jason and I) the boys helped him wash the car. It is so nice to drive a clean vehicle. I have been instructed to keep the windows up this week, as the pollen is really out of control right now and settles on the dashboard--wreaking havoc on Jason and my allergies!
At 3, we went to grill out at our friend's house. All our kids are very close in age and will be attending school together next year at Symonds. The little ones will be in school together too when they reach kindergarten.
No comments:
Post a Comment