Here Jackson makes his way to the magic carpet lift for a trip to the top.
Riding to the top of the hill for a run.
Admire the gracefulness of pizza making. Not quite sure what he's doing with his arms.
Skiing is HARD! But Jackson has a great attitude about it. He says, "I try my best and whatever I do, I do." Seems pretty grounded to me.
Jax is definitely getting the hang of skiing and at the end of his first lesson he wanted to know if he could go get on the chair lift with me and head up to the top of the mountain. Not yet...
Cooper will probably start ski school next year. I passed a group of kids on the mountain last week and stopped to ask their instructor how old they were. One little girl was 5 and had been skiing for 2 years! She was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment