Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting ready for the cold!

We were getting ready to take Jackson to school one morning, and I just had to take a couple of pictures of the boys being goofy. It has been very very cold this week, and the mornings....just brutal.


My happy Jackson. He is really enjoying school. He comes home singing cute little songs and teaches us sign language. He loves the fact that he gets to go every day! He has a little "girlfriend" Kathryn who draws pictures for him and can't leave school without a hug and a kiss (on the lips--really?) I am asking myself when this will not be cute anymore. Hopefully I can post a few pictures of them in the next few weeks. It really is very sweet. I think Cooper has a little crush on "KaKan" too.


A rare tender moment (these days) between brothers. They are both really developing their personalities and quirks. They see everything as a contest and "mine" is a word that we hear constantly around here. They have so much energy that I am wondering how we will get through another NH winter inside. Any ideas are welcome!



Also, Coop is in full force potty-training. I keep his potty in close proximity to the playroom so he will make it in time. Of course, he waits until last minute. Must have the juice, though. He is rewarded for his pee pee in skittles, which I am glad is enough to motivate him. Its amazing how excited he gets for his 'skiyyul' after he pee pees. What a big boy!


I apologize for not keeping up with this post over the last few weeks. I have been very busy with school and Jason has been out of town(with the camera), so every spare moment has gone to either studying or sleeping. I was talking to a friend about this blog the other day and I told her that it actually forces me to sit down and take time to essentially journal about our family. The time that this takes helps me to truly appreciate the miracle of family and how proud I am of all my men. I am truly thankful that I have been blessed with family and friends here and far away. Thank you all for your support. Have a happy Thanksgiving. We will be thinking of you.

No comments: